creating beauty and warmth where you live

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Need Some Pretty!


All of the nation, with the exception of two states, suffered through snow and ice this past week.  I can tell you this is not something we are accustomed to in Georgia!  Kids were happy as school was canceled for 5 days in a row.  We are currently experiencing, The Thaw.  Maybe you are like me, beginning to feel the winter blues, blahs, bleech!!

I know it is only mid-January but I am anxious for Spring!  To help us through the days ahead, I gathered the following images to enjoy.  The cheerful, organized spaces are really speaking to me right now.  So pretty, fresh and lotsa white.  Hope you like them too!



 
 



As always, thank you for stopping by.  If you have a moment, drop me a line, letting me know you were here.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  Libby~

Photo sources:

Better Homes & Gardens, Home Office Storage On A Dime

Southern Living, Real Life Redo, Farm Fresh Kitchen 

My Home Ideas, Home Office Pictures 

Country Living, 10 Decorating Trends To Try Right Now 

 

2 comments:

  1. OH. MY. am I ready for Spring???? YESSSS!!! Fortunately my kiddos went back to school on Wed. as we didn't have quite as much as y'all did but I stuck in the winter muck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE spring! Mostly I'm ready for new clothes and a good yard cleanup! These images are lovely.

    ReplyDelete