creating beauty and warmth where you live

Monday, August 6, 2012

A Little Tease

Just popping in quickly to give you a little tease of a project we have going on.  One part of it was finished today and I am so excited!    You may have seen where I shared about the blue ceiling on our front porch.  You may see it here.

Well, we are blessed to have not only a front porch but a screened-in back porch too.  We decided to enlarge this back porch to include an eating area.  As a result, we are upgrading the whole area.  But why am I so excited? 

You've guessed it....I have another blue ceiling!


While we love the look of bead board we are always looking for ways to stretch our renovation dollars.  My husband found this siding as a substitute at a better price and I think it looks great! 




There is still much to do on this project, but I will show you pictures as we go along!  More painting, putting down tile flooring, putting up screen.

Then the really fun part begins:  Styling with a coastal theme!

See you again soon!

Libby

1 comment:

  1. I"m not sure what else you have done, but I sure do like the blue ceiling with white beams. It looks so fresh and pretty.

    ReplyDelete